Friday, November 13, 2009

My fine art photography book Various Visions is now ready

My fine art photography book Various Visions is now ready!

For quite some time I have wanted to create a book featuring my favorite photos. Now I have accomplished that goal.
The course to this achievement began with a different book with photos of barns, sheds, windmills and rural scenery of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota. But that idea was put on hold.
Some of the photos I captured this spring thrilled me so much I used them for the book and gave it the title: Various Visions.
Last summer I got a hardcover prototype delivered and as I held it in my hands I liked it but was not completely satisfied.
So I added more pages and more pictures. After that I put in more of my writings.
Now it is here.
The amazing thing is that with the technology available to us now Various Visions is available online and is offered as a print-on-demand book. The publisher, Blurb.com, prints the books as they are ordered. No waste.
Here is a link
Fine Art Photography
By Jon Wason

No comments:

Post a Comment